
We got James the Elmo Live for Christmas. I LOVE him! I almost want him for myself. I wanted to get him when he first came out because I guess he is suppose to be one of the biggest toys this year. So when he first came out in Oct,we looked everywhere for him. One of my friends,Misty was even looking for him. That is how much I wanted him. I never found him at Wal-mart. James found him at the BX (people that know this BX,know what a shock that was) of all places on his way on get diapers. He called me and told me "that Elmo you are looking for is here" .So he bought him, good thing he did. I can't find Elmo at any of the stores now.Sorry for the stock picture.James already wrapped all of Little James stuff for Christmas before I got the picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment