
A very good friend of mine told me a couple of years ago about a tradition that she has had every year at Christmas since her kids have been born. She gets each of them a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament for Christmas to go out on the tree. So when they move away from home , they already have 18 of them to start with. I thought " What a great idea!" I took it:)
Here is the ornament that I got for James this year.I bought it back in Oct. One of my friends son, calls James that sometimes. So I thought of Cameron .Last year was James' first Christmas. My in laws wanted to buy it last year to hang on their tree since we were in Ohio last year.So this year as soon as I saw them in the store I bought it. I almost didn't put it on the tree this year. I wanted to not open it and save it for him. But when I was gone James put it on the tree.

No comments:
Post a Comment