Friday, April 17, 2009

It Has Been One of Those


I don't know where the week went! Well at least it makes the time go by. We are doing really good. Little James is keeping me busy to say the least. He is keeping me on my toes:)



I had always poked fun at those spouse that had " the deployment from hell" in the 10 years I have been a military spouse. I never had a bad deployment until now. Karma bit me BIG TIME!! In this deployment so far, I had called the cops on the crazy neighbor we have twice in a two week span. My camera's auto focus quit, so I got a DSLR, which is a good thing. I LOVE it. But I didn't have a camera for almost a week. It killed me almost. I take pictures all the time. I have taken over 600 pictures this past week.The battery in the car died, I need to buy a new one before James gets home.Then this week, I found wasp nest in the truck of the car and in the gas door. Hopefully the rest of the deployment will go better.

No comments: