He is two! I cant believe it, it feels like we brought him home from the hospital yesterday. James had is two year check up this week. The first thing his doctor said was" Wow, he is a big boy!" I thought oh she says that to every kid that she sees. Well after he was weighted and checking to see how tall he is. He is a big boy:) James is now 30 lbs. and in the 75% for his age group. He is 36 inches, which is 90% for his age group. It is a little funny because I am under 5 foot. His head is 90% bigger than kids his age, but his head has always been big. We ALL know who he got that from.
Also if anyone who has a blog has found out how to auto post. Let me know please:) I cant get it to work right. I will post pictures from his party soon....

1 comment:
Oh isn't he just the most handsome young man you've ever seen in your life? Those piercing brown eyes, that impish grin. You could just eat him up! Oh, I'm not partial just because he's my grandson, HE JUST IS THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY ON THE PLANET, AND DON'T ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE I'M RIGHT!!!
Love, Gramme
Post a Comment