We are done with them:) James hasn't had one in over three weeks now. It was easier than I thought it was going to be. A good friend of mine told me to limit him having it only at bedtime and nap time. When James woke up, he put it in his crib until he went to bed again. After about a week of that, it was bedtime, James was going to bed. James on his way upstairs said" Lets not give to him tonight and see what happens. I thought" Oh, this is going to be a LONG night!" But he never wanted it again and we never gave it to him. I am so glad that was easy. I don't think potty training is going to be... It will be awhile before that happens I think
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Potty training, hmmmm that sounds like fun. First, lets try some SPAGHETTI and send Gramme the pictures.m Hummm, howboutit???
Love, Gramme
Post a Comment