Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Been a Crazy Couple of Weeks


To say the least, in the last few weeks we found out that James is deploying very soon, James wrecked our ONLY car, and my laptop quit.So things have been nuts around here.The car will be fixed on Friday, no one was hurt. On the same night my laptop just went a black screen. Hopefully it will be fixed soon too.To top everything off, Little James is getting SIX teeth at once. Also sleeping through the night hasn't been great either. Hopefully thing will get better soon:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, Kara, when it rains, it pours! I hope you're hanging in there. Kiss baby James for me! =) We need to do a visit soon!

Unknown said...

GOOD your dad is glad to hear that--sorry for not getting back. I,ve been--- well lets say not up to par-if I could get my old knee back-I would take-it in a HEART beat.
I Love you Kara
Your dad